"Lifeness is a cloud-based medical platform that makes it easier to give people with obesity and lifestyle diseases closer follow-up. We are committed to meeting customer expectations by developing and delivering a secure and effective medical system. Through vigilant implementation and maintenance of our quality management system, we are committed to the highest quality standards for both customers, healthcare professionals and the patients we serve.
We will achieve this by:
• Satisfy the requirements, both to our clients, as well as meet legal requirements, and adhering to standards that are applicable to us: Directive 93/42/CEE and REGULATION (EU) 2017/745 on Medical Devices, ISO 13485: 2016 and ISO 27001:2022.
• Focusing on the customer by applying innovation and flexibility to meet their needs.
• Complying with applicable quality, information security, and regulatory requirements
• Identifying the need for, and providing appropriate training to ensure the development and qualification of our personnel
• Developing relationships with our customers that emphasize continuous improvement in product quality, service, information security and support.
*Implement risk assessments, routine audits of information security objectives, this policy, and take necessary measures.
*Goals around information security must, as a minimum, address the topics of confidentiality, integrity, availability and robustness, as these are mentioned in (The Norm; Norm for information security and privacy in the health and care sector. This policy shall be available for all employees and to relevant interested parties, as appropriate."
Solvor Øverlien Magi, CEO of Lifeness